Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 2

Yesterday was more of a tourist day...as we checked out some of the mayan ruins....truthfully, I would have rather spent the day with the kids, but thats what today is for....
Was wiped out by the time we got back so crashed early....today we head off to a womens co-op as well as a Special Needs school so I am over the moon with excitement....I know that this is going to be an emotional day, but wouldnt change that for anything. I wish I could spend all day in the special needs school.....our afternoon will be back at "our school"....working with the kids and running a workshop on washing hands...I'm sure I'll have plenty of smiles and stories to share after today!
Must run now as the day is beginning.....count your blessings!
Much love....xoxo.cd

No comments:

Post a Comment