Thursday, September 8, 2011

Guatemala!!!!

So, my latest quest is sending me to Guatemala...the amazing team that I work with here in Orlando have been chosen to go on a "voluntourism" trip to Guatemala to work in conjunction with "Hug It Forward" to build a bottle school in the Guatemala village of Saint Marteen (not the island!).  I've been fortunate enough to be placed as one of the directors of this trip and I can't tell you how excited I am about it.  Check out the above video in which my good friends Dave and Cheryl took while at our school site last month.  Truly touching!  What?  You say you want to get involved too?  Well, the great news is YOU CAN!  I'm currently raising money for this project and if you are interested in donating, just let me know, you can also donate via paypal on my site www.livegivetravel.com  - for anyone who donates over $25 I plan on purchasing a book for the children in your name and donating it to the school!  Of course I plan on blogging all of my trip and Guatemalan adventures to keep everyone up to date:)
Thanks to all for your consideration, thoughts and prayers!
xoxo.cd

No comments:

Post a Comment